Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Where do you find tights?

elisecohen

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 2:21 pm
I have the hardest time finding appropriate, affordable stockings/tights. Any ideas? Stores (on the East Coast in US) or especially websites ? I just need regular sized off-white tznius tights and can never find them!

sarahd

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 3:01 pm
One Hanes Place sometimes has. Right now they only have off colors like red and pink, but sometimes they have white. You could call the tollfree number and ask if they have off white. They cost $1.99 a pair. Here's a link: http://www.onehanesplace.com/c.....4760#

Tefila

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 4:05 pm
Skin color shouldn't be hard to find now. If your'e interested in that color Confused

supermom

Post Thu, Apr 07 2005, 5:44 am
Mommy to 5 bli ayin hara, with medical issues including mental health, brain damage, GI disease, developmental delay

huh Confused

lucy

Post Thu, Apr 07 2005, 8:48 pm
Lavante - They are a bit costly but I really like this company I find the tights last a really long time ( I bought 3 poairs last winter & used them still this winter). Usually any frum hosery store carries them.

tanaz

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 11:18 pm
I order my tights from a company called SILKIES. They are amazing. so far the tights have lasted me two years. They have every color, texture, and type of control. They are expensive, but well worth it.

chen

Post Mon, Dec 05 2005, 11:36 am
sarahd wrote:
One Hanes Place Here's a link: http://www.onehanesplace.com/c.....4760#

warning: make sure they do not send you a catalog, or for the rest of your life you'll have to intercept the mail before any of the males in the household get to it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics