Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
New world order- Mashiach

amother

Post Thu, Oct 09 2008, 11:17 pm
How do u envision Mashiach coming?
How do u envision knowning when it has arrived?
Besides what we are told applying it in our day to day lifestyle?

Fabulous

Post Thu, Oct 09 2008, 11:23 pm
This subject always fascinated me. I am so curious. What will life be like? Will we all live in E'Y, will we live in our own homes? Will the whole world BE E'Y? What does it mean that the non jews will be our slaves? I think there are many stories out there but we won't know the truth until it is actually time.

amother

Post Sat, Oct 11 2008, 11:08 pm
Bump

amother

Post Sat, Oct 11 2008, 11:49 pm
We are told by the Rambam who gives us much knowledge about moshiach , that there are two stages in the era of Moshiach. Concerning the first era, it says that " Ain Bain Olam Haze vyimos Hamoshiach Ela Shiebud Malchios Bilvad" The only difference between this world(another term for Galus) and the days of Moshiach is Subjugation to the nations. Meaning that we are free to learn torah and fulfill mitzvos without the non jews persecuting us. For us this is hard to picture, because we live in a comfortable setting, compared to that of our ancestors who lived by survival and struggled to do basic torah and mitzvos. About the second era of Moshiach is what it speaks about that there will be wonders and miracles out of this world and the nature of the world will change.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics