Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
DaVince syrups QUESTION

raspberry tea

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 7:11 am
Hello, I heard about these syrups on a weight watchers site. Does anyone know if they're kosher? Specifically the fat free ones made with splenda? I'd appreciate any info you know! I did a search online but couldn't find out. Thanks!

Chanie

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 7:53 am
You can e-mail or call the company. They can usually help you out right away with the name of the person who certifies it.

raspberry tea

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 8:28 am
Thanks Chanie, but the problem is I can't even find there contact/website online. Crying So I don't have a contact to even ask the question to. That's why
I'm hoping someone here knows of them. Thanks anyways Wink

queen

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 8:30 am
not sure about all, but some are. I used to pour them into my coffee for add'tl flavor.

raspberry tea

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 11:43 am
Thanks Queen. I was able to answer my own question! I found them at Sam's club and they are parve chof k. At least the flavors I saw. And I had it spelled wrong. It's DaVinci! Very Happy

sunflower mom

Post Fri, Dec 09 2005, 11:42 am
you can find them in marshalls for a great price too! There are a few that are dairy though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen