Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Music Tape

ShirleyTemple

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 12:36 pm
Anyone could recommend a good music tape to listen to while exercising on the treadmill?!??! Something to give me some impulse?
TIA

ShirleyTemple

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 3:21 pm
anyone care to make a suggestion?!?

Twizzlers

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 3:46 pm
J-Walking is meant for exercising....but I'm not sure if it comes in cassette tape; I have the cd

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 3:56 pm
I usually download stuff that I like from different classes at the gym and then use it when I jog.

My friend's a spinning teacher, so she gives me the new releases as they come out, and I also use that for jogging. They're great because spinning has a lot of sprinting tracks and that's definitely good for jogging!

Check out the list of songs on this site, they're great for jogging (and they're the spinning songs that I use for jogging).

http://www.users.bigpond.com/b......html

ShirleyTemple

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:43 am

Last edited by ShirleyTemple on Thu, Oct 30 2008, 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

ShirleyTemple

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 10:43 am
Thanks Twizzlers. I don't actually care if its a cassette or CD... I actually prefer a cd.. Sorry I was clear.

I bought the latest J Walking CD... It's just a tad too Israeli, and I don't go for that music type. Otherwise it is very good.

Btw-- anyone heard Yisroel Werdyger's (I think that's his name.) new CD? Do you think it would work along with me? (I just heard a clip, and that part was great.)

Last edited by ShirleyTemple on Wed, Oct 29 2008, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

rise above

Post Wed, Oct 29 2008, 1:49 pm
I'm not normally a fan of Eli Gerstner or yeshiva boys choir, but I find for exercising it's the best! Fast beaty music that I can sing along to or keep to the beat with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise