Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Son addicted to [filth]. Also, political contributions?
Previous  1  2

cassandra

Post Fri, Oct 31 2008, 1:15 pm
Clarissa wrote:
cassandra wrote:
I would in theory, but I in practice I haven't. When I went initially to make a contribution over the summer their payment system was down. I forgot about it and then when I remembered again the campaign had taken such a nosedive that I didn't want to contribute anymore, especially considering the candidate I had planned to contribute to would need hundreds of millions of dollars to catch up to his opponent, that even millions of people would give a small donation it still wouldn't be significant. So I didn't give. I do get daily e-mails asking me for money, though.
I will hold you personally responsible if McCain loses.

Seriously, I fear for the e-mail I'm going to receive from the McCain campaign on Nov. 5.

Clarissa

Post Fri, Oct 31 2008, 1:16 pm
Hey, if they don't do it, I will.

ShakleeMom

Post Fri, Oct 31 2008, 1:47 pm
I would be shaking in my pants if I were you. I actually work for the campaign (and I’m due on election day no less). one of my jobs is to hunt down Jewish supporters, so we can sukka them for more. If I were on your sons case, we would discover not only how much he gave but how often and also where the heck he’s getting the cash to begin with. And finally, it would all lead us to his poor taste in [filth] which is disgusting yet lucrative for him.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics