Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Shaklee

amother

Post Wed, Dec 07 2005, 12:00 am
Anyone have info about Shaklee?What products they sell? If the products are good etc? Please give feedbacks.

BlumaG

Post Wed, Dec 07 2005, 6:43 pm
my MIL grew up w/ her mother selling shaklee n she actually just enrolled the other day n my dad sells it too
officially one of the healthier vitamins/herbs out there
most of thier stuff is kosher not all yet but shuud b soon
sorry cant b much more help dont know so much

proudmom

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 10:51 am
Where do you live? Because I know someone in NY that sells it. PM me if you want.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 11:00 am
Anybody have any more info ? Like if you use product or sell it?

queen

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 11:35 am
shaklee really works and is natural. for a distributor in lakewood: 732-961-1288

Tovah

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 7:27 pm
my friend sells shaklee and she swares by it if ur interested pm me and I can give u her number. she lives in montreal.
your talking abt the vitamins right?

queen

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 10:03 pm
shaklee isn't just vitamins.......... cleaning supplies too.
those that use it- vouch for it.

middy

Post Thu, Dec 15 2005, 10:52 pm
These are the products I use and how I find they work:
Basic H-- comes in lg. bottles and then you mix with water. I use this as a basic cleaner. It's great bec. it's kosher and I use it for everything---washing the table, counters,etc. Also I use it to pretreat laundry. It has no fumes and if you're going to start w/ 1 item, do this.
Basic G--great for cleaning bathrooms --works well but smells weird.
Herb lax--kosher, natural laxative--works well
Energizing soy protein--works well as a power shake. the person who gave it to me said it helps peole have shorter periods but this didn't work for me.
performance-- I give this to my kids instead of pedialyte and it works well.
I've also tried several vitamins -- I think all the kosher ones and was happy with him. The vit. b complex is very strong -- if you try it, start w/ every other day.

hope this helps.hatzlacha!

beanmaidel

Post Fri, Dec 16 2005, 11:08 am
my mother sold shaklee until my family moved to Eretz Yisroel. She still occasionally has people bringing shaklee products to her there when possible.

Basic H & G were the best! If I remember correctly there are no nasty chemicals in it. I have many many allergies as do some of my other siblings so my mom always used the shaklee cleaning supplies so we would not have allergic reactions.

I also vaguely remember taking their vitamins when I was a child also..

good stuff!

http://shaklee.com/product/prodNutKosher - hope this helps with kashrut questions ..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics