Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Leslie Sansone's Shortcut Videos

ClaRivka

Post Mon, Aug 11 2008, 10:14 pm
Has anyone done them?

ganizzy

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 2:07 am
I dont know what shortcut videos is, but I started doing her walking videos

amother

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 5:20 pm
can anyone recommend a dvd like this, a walking one, that is not leslie sansone?

I did some research, and it looks like these are xian videos with xian music and 'spirituality" put in!!

obv I dont want those kinds of influences

does anyone else do walking for fitness workouts??

thanx

Maya

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 5:24 pm
I tried some Leslie Sansone discs, and she only mentions "give thanks to God" once in the entire series. I didn't see any Xtian stuff. I walk to her disc every day.

Barbara

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 5:32 pm
amother wrote:
can anyone recommend a dvd like this, a walking one, that is not leslie sansone?

I did some research, and it looks like these are xian videos with xian music and 'spirituality" put in!!

obv I dont want those kinds of influences

does anyone else do walking for fitness workouts??

thanx

Research some more. While Sansone *is* a Christian, and IIRC does have a video or two targeted toward the Christian market, the vast marjority of her videos are mainstream. There is no religious music (unless you think *New Attitude* is religious) or religious content other than an occasional *amen* or *thank Gd*

If you don't like Sansone, or even if you do, go to the Collage Video site for a slew of walking videos. In addition to Sansone, I have one with Denise Austen. Maybe it was just an off day for Austen, but her cueing is dreadful. She never announces the next step in advance. On several occasions, she'll say *just one more,* then proceed to do 2 or 3 more. Moreover, while I often find Sansone annoying, Austen is like nails on a chalkboard, and on more than one occasion, I've wanted to throw a weight through my screen as she chirps *we're burning butter now!*

amother

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 5:56 pm
why do the amazon reviews sometimes mention xian music?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 25 2008, 6:12 pm
oh I see!

there *is* a specific xian set called walk the walk

the rest seem to be more general

thank you for correcting me

I will try the local library to try some out

r they safe during pregnancy, do u think?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise