Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Looking for someone to purchase tznius girls clothing.

tzivi

Post Wed, Dec 21 2005, 1:41 pm
It is almost impossible to purchase tznius clothing for a pre-teenage girl here in Melbourne. I don't have any family overseas & I am wondering if someone could please help me. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to do a real chessed.
I have an eleven year old daughter k"ah who needs clothes. I am looking for someone who has a daughter same age, who could possibly purchase clothes for my daughter at the same time as purchasing clothes for their own daughter. I am not looking for an entire wardrobe, just shabbos clothes, robes and the occasional outfit. I will reimburse for shipping and the cost of the outfits.
I am extremely makpid about tznius and prefer more chassidishe and less modern styles.
Could anyone please, please help me! Please post or pm, or even msn or aim me.

elisecohen

Post Wed, Dec 21 2005, 1:48 pm
Tzivi--I have daughters ages 12 and 10 with totally different style preferences. The older is outgrowing a young lady size 16, so I have lots of beautiful things here in sizes 10-16 (like euro sizes 130-160+). What do you need--I'm happy to send to you if you can reimburse shipping. I would only send what seemed your preferences and what was new or as good as.

Everything is very tznius, no slits, no low necklines. Mostly cottons, a lot of Hanna Andersson dresses for day and play, etc.

Tovah

Post Wed, Dec 21 2005, 2:38 pm
thechildrenswear.com
gap.com
oldnavy.com

elisecohen

Post Wed, Dec 21 2005, 2:48 pm
Also
tznius.com
hannaandersson.com

Tefila

Post Sun, Dec 25 2005, 10:20 am
Pm shayna82 she is my personal shopper Smile she will find you bargains, post pic and make sure before hand. She takes very, very little in commission Tongue Out Tongue Out

shayna82

Post Sun, Dec 25 2005, 10:36 am
THANKS FREILICH!!!! Cheers

He*Sings*To*Me

Post Tue, Dec 27 2005, 10:52 pm
Lands' End.com is also a good source for tznius clothing...their knit dresses are amazing! Their styles are "classic", so you need not worry about trendiness, which is one of the reasons I like them so much...I have items that I purchased for our number #1 that number #4 is now wearing...their fabrics and construction is unparallelled!
Also, have you thought about home sewing? I realize that not every woman knows how to sew, but if you do, your lovely daughters are the ideal age to begin teaching...my mother started me out at age 9, and by the time I was in high school, I was buying designer patterns and tailoring suits for Shabbos for myself!
Perhaps if you ring a seamstress in your locality, she can advise you on where sewing lessons might be offered...jumpers and skirts are SO fun and quick to make! There is also a feeling of accomplishment when a garment is complete and the compliments roll in!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics