Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
2 spaces.

raizy

Post Wed, Dec 28 2005, 2:20 pm
I just got a call from one lady that she wont be bringing her 2 kids anymore. because her boss dumped her and so then she dumped me. not really she is paying me till she finds someone else. at least she nice about it...

and I really enjoyed this year with normal clients who payed on time were nice to me. good kids... whahahh whahha .

but her boss choose to wait 6 weeks to tell her that he does not need her anymore. how mean is that . she had a baby so he could have told her right away and I kept her slot open for her. and she could have been looking for other work in this 6 weeks...I really feel for her. we were both betrayed...I kept a slot for her newborn and she tought she had her job which she didnt..

nicole81

Post Wed, Dec 28 2005, 2:29 pm
that's sad, maybe he waited because it is illegal to fire a woman after she has a baby? I'm not sure about the laws in montreal, but firing a woman after maternity leave is soooo illegal in the U.S. and is grounds for a major lawsuit. so by waiting, perhaps he avoided that. if so, that's a very sneaky thing to do.

I'm sorry to hear this and I hope everything works out for both you and her.

raizy

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 6:16 pm
I replaced that lady with her two kids for someone else. I think that she got the worser end of the deal. she lost her babysitter and her job all at once. she just finished crying to me about it... why are some bosses so mean...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics