Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Appliance recommendations: dishwashers and ovens
Previous  1  2

mimsy7420

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 2:08 pm
Also for ovens - you want to be sure that the "sabbath mode" is not just the 12 hour shutoff override- but a full mode that allows you to change the temp on yomtov. Some "sabbath modes" are deceiving. Some salespeoples know specifically which models have the full sabbath mode- so ask around for a salesperson who knows about this stuff.

With dishwashers I was very happy with my kenmore. I bought the least expensive one that I could that would allow me to never have to change any filters. I was very happy with how it cleaned the dishes - but it wasn't particularly quiet or anything. For my house I just ordered a tall tub kenmore that has that turbozone and is a step or 2 more quiet.

mommy24

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 3:00 pm
boruchhashem wrote:
My recommendation is to take everything at Sears with their extended warranty.

do you mean getting all kenmore, or other brands as well from sears, are their prices that good? I have found cheaper in other places.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars