Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Can opener?? that don't open!

msctwg

Post Wed, Jan 21 2009, 6:00 pm
just out of curiousity... need that "your not crazy" support.
how many people scream, curse hit or whatever their appliances??
We have this issue with our dco (darling can opener).....it doesn't. at which point me'skain I scream, yell, curse whatever....until it gets open.. Twisted Evil my husband thinks I am nuts...aside from this. I just want to know am I alone here??

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Jan 21 2009, 6:07 pm
I talk to myself. I also talk to my appliances. I talk to my kids too. like when they're newborn. oddly enough, my kids have advanced vocabularies but my appliances don't. I'm thinking of taking my crock pots for speech evaluations...

zaq

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 10:16 am
Appliances are people, too. They need encouragement and positive feedback, and every now and then a good "potch in hintin" (smack in the rear end).

bebe3

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 11:12 am
I always tell my dh (who talks to himself) when he starts replying, thats when I'll be worried. I think its okay to give appliances a chear to work, we always yell at them aren't we supposed to give the same amount of love?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars