Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Tickets to Israel

Smiles

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 9:32 am
We are planning a trip to Israel, Where can we get the best deals on airfare to Israel? Any recommendations? I checked out online and it's so expensive. TIA

mummy-bh

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 9:33 am
Well, it would be helpful to know where you will be travelling from.......

Smiles

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 9:44 am
oops..mummy-bh! you're right. From NY

Beauticianista

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 9:52 am
Hi,

I'm a travel agent and elal has really cheap fares out now, about when are you looking to go?

levial

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 1:37 pm
Here's an email I received from one of the agencies: the second section has pre-pesach deals

EL AL ELECTION DAY SPECIAL TO ISRAEL: El-Al has released seats for those of us who would like to fulfill their civil duty and to vote on the upcoming elections.
The price for a flight from New York to Tel Aviv is $333 plus taxes, and from Los Angeles to Tel Aviv $649 plus taxes.

The offer is only available for flights on the week of the election. - Feb 10.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE VOTING RIGHTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL.

EL AL INCREDIBLY-PRICED SPRING FARES TO ISRAEL: El-Al has released seats for spring travel from New York to Tel Aviv, for $897 including everything. The offer is available for departure between April 9th and June 18th.

Please note: These dates include the last days of Pessach, Lag Baomer, Shavuot, and early summer travel. Seats are very limited. So act now!

We Also Have:

PESSACH SPECIAL TO ISRAEL: Even though the regular prices on the high demand dates for Pessach flights to Israel are very high this year, we still have some seats left for as low as $1295 including all taxes and fuel charge.

PESSACH SPECIAL TO MIAMI: The market prices are very high for the Pessach season flights from New York to Miami. We still have some seats left for $349 including everything, on round trip flights leaving April 6,7,8 and returning April 17, 19 2009!!!

EL AL SENSATIONAL WINTER SPECIAL TO ISRAEL: El-Al has released seats for winter travel New York to Tel Aviv, for $727 including everything. The offer is only available for departure from now to March 31st.

Add-ons are available from all over the US , ask for details

NOW, MORE THAN EVER, IT PAYS TO FLY EL AL. BUY EL AL TICKETS NOW AND RECEIVE 4 DAYS OF CAR RENTAL FOR FREE! (The last day for using the free car rental is Apr 1st)

If you want us to try getting you these flights for the above prices please click here http://www.sky2000.com/specials2009.html for the details and rules of the promotion, and fill out the order form ASAP.
We will try our best to get it for you.

Come express your solidarity with Israel .
Shmulik
Sky 2000 Travel
www.sky2000.com

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 2:53 pm
Wow, I need a ticket to Israel for May, I will def contact them!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics