Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Dish Drawer

out-of-town

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 11:57 pm
does anyone have a dish drawer? I am going to get one regular dish washer (for meat) and one dish washer drawer (for milk) for my new kitchen and am wondering if its even worth it to buy or should I just get 2 regular dish washers.

Emee

Post Wed, Feb 25 2009, 11:50 am
The dishwasher drawers are much more expensive than a stam dishwasher so if you have the space I'd get a reg. dishwasher. also don't be fooled a drawer DOES NOT hold as much as a full dishwasher no matter what they say!

out-of-town

Post Thu, Feb 26 2009, 12:11 am
I am just wondering if its easier to run more often because it holds less. Does anyone actually own one? I would like to hear a review.

JC

Post Thu, Feb 26 2009, 12:26 am
I have it and I love it... but only because I dont have enough room for two. If I had the room I would buy 2 separate ones, the new ones have options to only wash one rack for a smaller load and still have the option to do big loads and pots. The separate ones are also much cheaper if you have the space.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen