Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
TUPPERWARE!!!

yersp

Post Wed, Feb 25 2009, 11:12 am
Massive reduction on all tupperware products in stock!! Tax included in price!!
Free Delivery in Boro Park.
Anyone interested, pm me.

(no, I'm not the one selling)

yersp

Post Wed, Feb 25 2009, 11:45 am
Chip N Dip Bowl- cinnamon color $20
Oval 5 - $5
Modular Circles- #4- $6
Fresh & Cool- set of 3- $10

And many more!

bubby

Post Wed, Feb 25 2009, 5:30 pm
Tupperware still exists?? The best thing I ever bought was the shape sorter toy. It survived 6 kids & my grandkids, & 8 years ago I bought one for #1 grandchild's home use. I still keep my flour & sugar in the pink-lid square containers. Goodness knows how old THEY are! Rolling Eyes

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Feb 25 2009, 5:41 pm
Tupperware's great stuff for food storage!

I ordered some more Modular Mates last month -- excellent for keeping critters out of grains and beans. I've been using them for almost 25 years -- and my oldest pieces are still in excellent condition. I replaced some cracked lids about 5 years ago. Tupperware still makes the same sizes. Really helps to keep my ingredients organized.

There's a frum Tupperware dealer in Baltimore named Alice Gross. If you're a Baltimorean you can look her up in the Eruv List.

Marion

Post Thu, Feb 26 2009, 2:12 am
Yes, TW still exists. My kids are currently playing with my Shape-O Toy...the one my grandmother bought when they were first introduced to the market...10 years before I was born. (Yes, I was the first grandchild.)

I wish I could still get the Rock 'n Serve in cinnamon, but it was discontinued in that colour at least 7 years ago.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics