Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Please sign petition!!

supermom

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 1:57 pm
My great uncle 'owns' Har Tzion. Please do take a moment and read this plea! Thank you.

Yet another Emergency facing a Jewish Jerusalem.

It seems we are always faced with EMERGENCIES. I am afraid we are becoming immune to them. This is a VITAL national issue, one that could have ramifications that we cannot even imagine. Please take a moment to read below.

I was forwarded this link by an investigative journalist this morning:

http://www.israelnationalnews......31032

The story talks about the Vatican 's plans to take over more of MT. ZION , specifically the room they believe was the LAST SUPPER room.

The Church wants to reenact the MASS (wafer-matza and wine) from the original Pesach service of J__ and become one step closer to the resurrection.

If you've read articles in Voices on this topic over the past few years, you will know that the Catholic Church is aiming its sites on Mt. Zion to become the VATICAN EAST. And with LITTLE to NO opposition. (So, we'd have the Church in control of Mt. Zion , chas v'shalom, the Wakf in control of Har HaBayit – not good). In fact, cash strapped Israel is all for it, because they are desperate for Christian dollars!

The reason for the Pope's visit (despite/in addition to what they tell you…peace, good will, etc.) is a CELEBRATION of the handover of land on Mt. Zion to the Catholic Church.

I know it's so close. I know we're fighting against tremendous odds, but PLEASE…..Papers are to be signed THURSDAY MORNING, this Thursday morning, chas v'shalom.

Your immediate action this moment is needed. If hundreds of faxes are sent immediately, then maybe the government will realize that THE JEWISH PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE MT. ZION PROPERTIES to the Catholic Church.

A SIMPLE LETTER. Just write a few sentences AGAINST handing over land on Mt. Zion to the Vatican .

Faxes are better than emails, because they are tangible, but if you can't fax, the email address is below.

RIGHT NOW - - -

Email and fax Deputy Foreign Minister Ayalon, who will represent Israel at the Thursday meeting. The Director-General of the Foreign Ministry can be emailed at mankal@mfa.gov.il,

the fax number is 02-5303704 (from abroad, replace leading 0 with 972).

Please stand up for a Jewish Jerusalem right now.

Best,

Sharon Katz, Ellen Horowitz, Yisrael Medad, Shlomo Alfassi and the Committee to Save Mount Zion

Yad

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 2:38 am
Your great-Uncle doesn't "own" Har Tzion. It's public property.

sarahd

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 3:48 pm
So that's why she put "owns" in quotes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics