Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Ushpizin

ClaRivka

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 9:34 pm
Is there anywhere on the web where I can watch ushpizin?

mammele26

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 10:42 pm
I'm just being nosy, why don't you want to own it?

ClaRivka

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 11:44 pm
I refuse to buy movies. And I cant find it to rent.

greenmamme

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:04 am
I know this is a really old post but if you have not yet gotten a chance to see this movie you can rent it using netflix. You can even watch it instantly on the computer (that is what I did).

LeahW

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:22 am
ClaRivka wrote:
I refuse to buy movies. And I cant find it to rent.

Undoubtedly this is a naive question, but why would the movie be posted on the internet? Wouldn't the people who invested money in it not want it to be available to everyone for free?

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:26 am
I watched it on Netflix instant watch. I also think it's stupid to buy movies, but I won't watch movies from illegal stealing websites, only legal ones like Hulu and Netflix.

LeahW

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 8:09 am
DefyGravity wrote:
I watched it on Netflix instant watch. I also think it's stupid to buy movies, but I won't watch movies from illegal stealing websites, only legal ones like Hulu and Netflix.

So Hulu and Netflix let you download the movies after paying them? Just curious how this works .

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 8:17 am
Hulu is free and legal, I believe they mainly have TV shows. Netflix is a service where they mail dvd's to your home and they have different price points depending on how many dvd's you have sent to you at a time. They also have 1000's of movies and tv shows that are available to watch online via their online movie viewer (and you can watch an unlimited amount each month). You're not actually downloading movies on either site.

zigi

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 8:35 am
amazon also has a instant download center. I don't how big the selection is though

http://www.amazon.com/gp/searc.....92120

I found it its 2.99$
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics