Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
My baby slept 4 hours last night!

Soph

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 12:36 pm
I cannot explain my frustration! my 10 month old has cold and conjuntivitis (eye infection) but last night after falling asleep perfectly at 715, she woke up at 930!! and cried and cried and cried till 2 am! what was wrong I gave her tylenol, then at 1130 gave her cataflan (dr said so) and still nothing, looked like she was dead tired but the minute I put her on her crib she screamed her lungs out, like in pain or smth it was sooooo bad I have no words! whtacould have been?? can it be that she was so so so so tired that she was completly histerical? I have no idea whats wrong!

Love My Babes

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 12:48 pm
maybe theres more to it. is she teething? can she have an ear infection u dont know about? if u look at ur signiture right now, it fits the description of what happened last night. maybe they're teaming up together! lol!

Soph

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 1:02 pm
Love My Babe wrote:
maybe theres more to it. is she teething? can she have an ear infection u dont know about? if u look at ur signiture right now, it fits the description of what happened last night. maybe they're teaming up together! lol!

HASHEM HELP ME IF THATS THE CASE! hahaha I cant do another night like that ever again....and even worse if its two!!

sporty

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 1:39 pm
yea get her ears checked....happened to me 2 weeks ago and it was an ear infection...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics