Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
News story on protest yesterday, friend needs quotes...

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 6:05 pm
I have a friend doing a story for the online news on the protest yesterday in Williamsburg. (The one where the bike riders disrupted Shabbos by riding through the Streets.) She's looking to hear from those in the frum community who currently live by Bedford and Division to give some opinions. She told me that the quotes can be completely anonymous.

I didn't know where else to put this, but if you're interested, please feel free to PM me so I can put you in touch with her.

Todah Rabah,
Yocheved

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 6:50 pm
it's on vos iz nayes.

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 6:57 pm
Yes, thanks. Smile I saw that earlier. This is for a different news agency, so she's compiling more facts. It's a good idea, though, to send her the link. Smile

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 7:02 pm
honestly I dont think anyone even noticed the protests. Hey! my best friend lives on bedford division, I'm claling her right now. what do you need to know?

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 7:05 pm
My friend on bedford division waited and waited and then saw no protest. sorry. none of her neighbors noticed anything either...

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 7:06 pm
My friend (I just called her) is looking to get people's perspectives on what happened--whether the protest was a big deal, why people are opposed or for the bike lanes, etc. I think she's looking for background for her article. She told me that people could remain anonymous, and that she needs background info. Thanks so much in advance!

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 7:08 pm
Thanks, Mama Bear, for asking. I saw it on Voz, but she didn't know if it was a huge deal. When I heard about it, I hoped that it didn't disrupt anybody's Shabbos. I'm glad nobody noticed!! I'll phone her back now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries