Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I need help

amother

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 11:31 am
I saw some people mention that they work from home, ive been looking to work from home something legitimate. I really need a job desperatly but I only have time if I work from home. if anyone could possibly help me out it would be highly appreciated. something like a secretary or typing etc. thanks

amother

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 11:51 am
anyone?

willow

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 11:58 am
Hey, I was just going post something similar. Very Happy Now we will both benefit. Wink Only here is my deal, I don't have much room for storing things or a lot of money to lay out. I also have a 4 month old who likes a lot of attention( if you get my drift)
Here is what I have going for me: I am motivated and willing to try something unusual. I am very creative/artistic. I can be very personable Wink I am flexible so I can't wait for all the ideas to come flowing in.

morningstar

Post Thu, May 18 2006, 12:10 pm
Try taking "What Color is Your Parachute?" out of the library. This book will help you to identify your strengths and what you are looking for in a job, and provide lots of good hints for how to go about finding a job that suits your needs.

Another route is to figure out a service you can provide ( graphics? mailings? newsletters? thank you letters and receipts?) and then figure out who can use that service or who might find their workload lightened by "outsourcing" a particular job. E.g. many non-profits have dinners that involve seasonal work and might be happy to contract out a job rather than try to hire someone for just a few months.

Good luck to you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics