Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
Unwanted unexpected visitors!
Previous  1  2

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 2:39 pm
amother wrote:
Lol!
Well my in laws seem to not take no for an answer. They'll bang on my door for an hour...heck, they'd probably wait there all day till I finally open the door Exploding anger

pour a bucket of water on them, they'll get the hint. and if not, pour the bucket of water and then yell, "GO AWAY!" you could always add some embarrassing line about being busy in a particular manner if you really want to.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 2:46 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
pour a bucket of water on them, they'll get the hint. and if not, pour the bucket of water and then yell, "GO AWAY!" you could always add some embarrassing line about being busy in a particular manner if you really want to.

Whoa!
Isn't that a bit extreme? I mean I'm the type to know how to use my mouth and I'm pretty outspoken when needed but I'd never do that!
Would you really do that?

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 2:48 pm
amother wrote:
Whoa!
Isn't that a bit extreme? I mean I'm the type to know how to use my mouth and I'm pretty outspoken when needed but I'd never do that!
Would you really do that?

no, I wouldn't. it was a joke. but I would tell them outright that if they knock twice and no one answers, they need to go home.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 2:50 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
no, I wouldn't. it was a joke. but I would tell them outright that if they knock twice and no one answers, they need to go home.

Ha! Well I'm enjoying the image of them running down my path all wet with their arms flapping in the air and all my neighbors curtains twitching Very Happy

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 2:54 pm
Funny thing is they think I'm the funny one for not coming to the door right away!
Whatever- their lack of social skills is far from my concern!
While I'm about it- my mil interrupts peoples conversions at the shul kiddush oy its funny every week.....my little daughter says "Bubby does SOOOOO many things that you say isn't polite!" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics