Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Seeking s/o to drive a toddler to playgroup for 2 wks (paid)

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Jan 03 2010, 9:48 pm
Attn: anyone in BP/Bensonhurst/Flatbush etc with a car and looking to make a quick buck for a small job: My sister-in-law is IYH due any day (overdue actually). Her son goes to playgroup, and he'll be staying for 2 weeks with her sister-in-law. Trouble is, the playgroup van doesnt go that far - it's on the outskirts of BP - 63 st. (The playgroup is somewhere around 48 St). So my SIL really doesnt want to keep her son out of playgroup for 2 whole weeks (since his routine will be upset enough already by not being home.) She is looking for someone to drive the 2 year old to and from playgroup, for 8 days; Monday - Thurdsday and again Monday - Thursday (or whichever combination necessary according to when she does give birth iyh). No Fridays necessary. THe timing doesnt have to be stamped in stone; anytime a little before or after 10 am and 3 pm is fine. and if you have to miss one day, or one trip, for unforeseen circumstances, that's okay too, her brother can take over for a day. The job will involve strapping the (very well behaved) 2.4 old in and out of the car seat as well, although the playgroup assistant can bring him out and take him in to the playgroup itself if for some reason you cant leave the car (such as there being other ppl in the car). My SIL is willing to pay $100 for these 2 weeks ($50 a week). She is desperate and is hoping I can help her find someone willing to do this service/mitzvah for the money she's offering. If you know of anyone, or you yourself are interested in this one-time job, PLEASE contact me - TIZKU LMITZVOS!

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 10:48 am
could you PM me more details, I might be able to help.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries