Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anyone use pediatric associates in flatbush?

Love My Babes

Post Fri, Jan 15 2010, 10:08 am
someone I know told me about this dr group, one is dr aberbak (spelling?). im wondering if anyone uses them and if u are happy with them? im looking for a new pediatrician and someone told me she uses them and is happy but im wondering if anyone else has an opinion. thanks.

elmos

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:05 pm
I use the practice I love 2 out of 3 of the drs and both pas I am very happy with them if you have any specific questionslet me know.

csb

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:13 pm
I also use them and am very happy, but there are some annoying things (as with every place) such as if you go during certain times (after school hours the wait is super long, the receptionist is a little rude etc, nut the Dr.s are great (especially Dr. Abberbock) and they really pay attention to you and take time for you, not just in and out.

any more questions feel free to ask, I have been using them for the past two years.

Love My Babes

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:17 pm
what are the hours that the office is open? how many drs are in the group? thanks for answering.

tovasmom

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 9:59 pm
They are open Sun-Friday and they open motzai shabbos in the winter also for sick children. They have one non-jewish doctor who sees walk-in patients on yom tov, even. The hours are variable, but a whole day. They start at about 9:30 there are 3 doctors and 2 pas. I have been using them for the last 12+ years and have been very happy with the care, although the wait for Dr. A. can be quite long. It is a very, very, very busy practice.

bdot

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 10:55 pm
I have to put in my vote-- I moved out of brooklyn a year and a half ago, and REALLY MISS going there! Dr. Abberbock is well worth the long wait-- I made sure to get him for my kids' well checks-- (if you are going for a standard throat culture/ear check, and will see anyone, I dont think the wait is so long) when my daughter was a newborn and had a few issues, they were AWESOME!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics