Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where do you do your pharmacy shopping in brooklyn?

gold21

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 7:58 pm
I am trying to find a pharmacy that actually carries the products I want and is not forever out-of-stock. the products that I use include beauty products (mascara, lip gloss, makeup remover), health products (fiber, probiotics), hygiene products (deoderant, soap) etc. why is it that every pharmacy I try is out-of-stock for something? do most of you run around to a few diff stores each time you ned to do a pharmacy shopping? whats your secret? where do you shop?

msym

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 8:21 pm
I dont know where u live in brooklyn, but I happen to love going to Rite aid (the one on 60th and bay parkway has a parking lot).the circular comes out at the end of the week and you can really get great deals with sales and online rebates. they are also pretty well stocked.
hope this helps

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 8:23 pm
I go to discount stores for as many things as I can, like Family Dollar, Ralph's, or Target. After that, if I have to pay full price, I shop someplace that either gives me free stuff or points, like Duane Reade or CVS.

Does that help you at all ?

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 8:41 pm
gold21 wrote:
I am trying to find a pharmacy that actually carries the products I want and is not forever out-of-stock. the products that I use include beauty products (mascara, lip gloss, makeup remover), health products (fiber, probiotics), hygiene products (deoderant, soap) etc. why is it that every pharmacy I try is out-of-stock for something? do most of you run around to a few diff stores each time you ned to do a pharmacy shopping? whats your secret? where do you shop?

I stock up on items like soap. whenever it's on sale, I buy large quantities. same with most personal hygiene items. I have a huge closet in my bathroom, so I have space for it. I rarely go to a pharmacy to buy this stuff unless it's on sale.

I don't buy beauty products often, either. I rarely wear makeup, so this isn't an issue for me. sometimes I see a funky color and buy it for the next time I plan to wear makeup, but I don't buy the stuff in general, and it wouldn't bother me if it was out of stock. if I need new mascara and they're out of stock, I'll take brown instead of black. who cares.

health products I buy at park pharmacy on quentin ave. it's small, the owners are really nice and helpful, and they deliver. if it's out of stock they'd order it for you and deliver when it comes if you don't want to pick it up. their prices are pretty normal, too.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 9:03 pm
I get my make up in a store that sells make up only. The rest I usually get at one pharmacy and they usually have what I need.

scb88

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 9:46 pm
Target.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries