Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
West Side Mikvah?
Previous  1  2

debsters1101

Post Sat, Jan 23 2010, 8:36 pm
LOL I AM the young couples they pay to live here!! there are houses for sale, but beware they are quite pricey since a lot of the area (or, the area YOU would want to live in, I'm sure) is historically perserved (Sunnyside Gardens). So it's gorgeous, but mucho dinero (@1 mil) we, for example, are renting a 3 BR 1 bath apt for 1800/month

Tzippora

Post Sun, Jan 24 2010, 1:14 am
Hey, that's awesome! I just had to ask about the houses since DH eventually wants one, but a 3 BR for 1800 within a short jump to the city?! wow! That would tide us over very nicely for the next decade at least!

Thanks for the info, and I'm glad you like it - I may have to come check y'all out one day. Maybe walk over the bridge when the weather gets better Smile

Mirabelle

Post Sun, Jan 24 2010, 6:20 am
I went to the west side mikvah my entire first year of marriage. I remember the Mikvah lady was very nice and helpful.

I also thought it was interesting that you saw all walks life in the waiting room, but I was always nervous that I would run into someone that I knew on a busy night..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries