Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Free shipping code for the childrens place needed!

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 5:16 pm
I need one item from the childrens place. its a clearance item, so I dont think they'd have it in the stores. its still in stock online, but I dont wanna pay $5 shipping for one lousy item that costs $5 itself!

anyone??

mommalah

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 6:15 pm
I haven't seen any codes for free shipping for the children's place in the last few months. I've purchased a lot from them recently and was able to make use of a coupon that came to my inbox from them and another time used a %10 off coupon code gotten online.

I think they view the $5 flat rate shipping as a great deal. Rolling Eyes

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 6:17 pm
$5 shipping is a great deal if you order hundreds of dollars of merchandise at a shot. if you just need one or two items though, its a killer.

Blueberry Muffin

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 6:18 pm
I've gone into the stores and often they don't have the sizes I want - so I ask the cashier for a free shipping code and they give it out. You can try to call up a store and ask if they will give you an item over the phone. If you have been in the store and know its not there, tell her that and that you see it on their website.

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 6:22 pm
Blueberry Muffin wrote:
I've gone into the stores and often they don't have the sizes I want - so I ask the cashier for a free shipping code and they give it out. You can try to call up a store and ask if they will give you an item over the phone. If you have been in the store and know its not there, tell her that and that you see it on their website.

I will definitely try to call them tomorrow. I know if I go into the store and they dont have it, they'll give me a free shipping code, but to get to the actual store, I have to pay $2 for the parking lot so it seems like a waste.

Blueberry Muffin

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:00 pm
You can also try to google children's place birthday code and see if you get a link to a 15% off coupon.

Good luck!

Blueberry Muffin

Post Thu, Jan 21 2010, 7:21 pm
Try this....

E79AA

15% off online. Enjoy

intel

Post Sat, Jan 23 2010, 8:50 pm
I recently bought the velour outfit they were selling this season after it went down to a great price. I see online it went down again. it still has the tags and everything, will they re-adjust the price for me to the new price? also do I look like a shnorer doing that?

Twizzlers

Post Sun, Jan 24 2010, 9:31 am
intel wrote:
I recently bought the velour outfit they were selling this season after it went down to a great price. I see online it went down again. it still has the tags and everything, will they re-adjust the price for me to the new price? also do I look like a shnorer doing that?

they will do price adjustments, but only if the price you bought it at was the original price. if you bought it on sale, even if it went lower, they wont adjust.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains