Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Esther Aron
Previous  1  2

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Nov 01 2012, 5:15 pm
mommy of a.s. wrote:
I highly recommend Esther Aron. I am married 5 yrs and have 4 sheitels from her-2 custom high end (Russian hair), 1 semi custom (from shelf, cheaper Russian hair), and 1 pony that was cheap mixed hair (similar to Tracy).

She has 3 price ranges depending on what you are looking for:

under $1000-decent hair, definitely worth the money. (my pony is 4 years old and just fine!)
$1000-2200-European hair, beautiful sleek hair, not the most expensive but good quality, can be custom made or off the shelf
$2200-3500 (or more...)-top quality virgin Russia hair, best hair on the market, custom made and very few pieces in this category on shelves

Custom orders are usually 4-6 weeks. She does not charge an extra fee for custom. Technically you can custom make a cheap $800 wig to match your hair color and get size right.

She does "alterations" on non-custom wigs, and is very into the fit.

All qualities of hair come in all hair types: wavy, curly, body, sleek and straight, flat, etc.

all very fine straight hair will not frizz and you can ask her on other hair types.

I am thrilled with all of my 4 wigs. Most of my friends are not happy with all of their wigs so that's a big deal.

Tip: To Bebe who has trouble with her wig knotting-if it knots on the underside of the wig, especially a new, very fine hair, this is normal. (speak to ppl who bought wigs from other places). To remedy the situation: buy for $10 a bottle of leave-in condition (you can get this from any hair salon or sheitel macher) and spray on the underside of the wig and comb gently downwards in layers. Do this before you put wig on and when you take it off. After 1-3 washings, the knotting will stop.

I hope this was helpful.

TO those of you that have the cheapest quality hair, did it oxidize?

Cookies n Cream

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 12:08 pm
bump

forever21

Post Sat, Nov 03 2012, 8:39 pm
I could be wrong butI dont think it has anything to do with the quality of the hair, most wigs get oxidized. I have an $800 fall from esther aron that I have to dye bec it oxidized, years ago I had a $1500 fall from somewhere else and I dyed it also bec it started to turn orange.

BusyBeeMommy

Post Sat, Nov 03 2012, 8:47 pm
forever21 wrote:
I could be wrong butI dont think it has anything to do with the quality of the hair, most wigs get oxidized. I have an $800 fall from esther aron that I have to dye bec it oxidized, years ago I had a $1500 fall from somewhere else and I dyed it also bec it started to turn orange.

Generally, the more processed wig hair is, the sooner it is likely to oxidize. If the hair is virgin hair, that was never dyed, straightened or treated with any other chemicals, it will take longer for it to oxidize.

Cookies n Cream

Post Sat, Nov 03 2012, 8:53 pm
I know that it will oxidize, my question is how quickly.
Milano ponies oxidize after 3 months and the most expensive Milanos haven't oxidized and it been 4 years...

soulful music

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 11:02 pm
Thanks everyone for your feedback, does anyone else have experience with these wigs?
Does Esther help you with the styling of the hair? I'm really clueless and would like her to cut to what looks best on me.

Cookies n Cream

Post Mon, Feb 04 2013, 10:01 am
soulful music wrote:
Thanks everyone for your feedback, does anyone else have experience with these wigs?
Does Esther help you with the styling of the hair? I'm really clueless and would like her to cut to what looks best on me.

She's very good and really takes her time cutting, asking your opinion.

J

Post Mon, Feb 04 2013, 11:11 am
What's Esther's phone nubmer?
What are her hours?

Thanks

SV

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 9:59 am
Where is she located? What's her number? Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels