Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Does ds have pinworms?

amother

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 7:00 am
I have pinworms and am treating them, and now I think DS has pinworms, but I never see anything white when inspecting his bottom. Just redness, not a rash but it looks irritated. he has also been grinding his teeth recently and I heard that could be a symptom? he doesn't seem to be trying to itch.
also, can I put garlic on his bottom? I did it for myself and it burns!!
Hes not 2 yet so he can't take the tablet. any suggestions?

amother

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 10:42 am
I gave my daughter 1 nutriferon I crushed it with 1 garlic tablet for 2 weeks its gone from link web nutriferon

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 10:48 am
When he's sleeping at night, take a flashlight and look in that area -- they frequently come out at night and you would be better able to see...

amother

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 10:48 am
My doctor gave me syrup, not a tablet.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 10:49 am
What else does yur dr suggest ?

amother

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 11:52 am
I haven't taken him yet, I just realized today though I've had them for a while I never saw anything suspicious until a couple of hours ago. I checked again and I think I might have seen something plus he was scratching a little. He complains every time I change him now too. I guess I will have to call the dr.

I can't get the nutriferon where I live but thank you for your advice!

amother

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 4:52 pm
so, now that I have the syrup for him I'm concerned because it has coloring in it (E110, sunset yellow) and hes sensitive to that kind of stuff. arggh!!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics