Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Happily eva after - highly recommended!
1  2  Next

tweety99

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 8:21 am
really enjoyed it! had a good laugh! really professional!

Pennies613

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 8:32 pm
Is Sara Crewe and Becky in this play?

hello

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 9:01 pm
what is this?

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 9:36 pm
The DVD is out already?

Skippy!!

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 9:57 pm
pennystein613 wrote:

Isn't that The Little Princess?

greatfulmom

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 10:11 pm
Tweety,

You have to give more details... What did you enjoy, the DVD? I was thinking of going to the live play, and heard from others that this production company happened to produce some boring plays... I was disappointed to hear this, and don't have anyone who wants to join me....

COLORFUL

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 10:19 pm
I heard the play is coming live to New York.

Pennies613

Post Tue, Feb 02 2010, 10:49 pm
Baila100 wrote:
pennystein613 wrote:

Isn't that The Little Princess?

yeah but it is a sequel

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 1:36 am
I saw a flash ad for it on the site here. It is the sequel to Once Upon a Princess. I didn't see it here in Israel but I heard that it's AMAZING. I know many people who went and some even went twice!!!

shabri

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 2:30 am
I went here in Israel. I though it was nice, but not nearly as good as the other Tzir Chemed productions. However it was done well and very professional as always. I just didn't enjoy the storyline

oodlesofnoodles

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 7:21 am
I am going with some family members to the play here in NY on Feb 21st- the money is benefiting Rachel's Place, which is why we are going- someone who is involved with that organization was selling tickets and my mother bought a bunch so is treating us Smile
Anyone else going?

joy613

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 7:26 am
greatfulmom wrote:
Tweety,

You have to give more details... What did you enjoy, the DVD? I was thinking of going to the live play, and heard from others that this production company happened to produce some boring plays... I was disappointed to hear this, and don't have anyone who wants to join me....

I'm surprised that you heard that they're boring. Zir Chemed's plays are amazing. I went to only one of them and really enjoyed it, but I heard raving reviews about all the other ones. I never heard anything about them being boring. I didn't hear about this one yet though.

tweety99

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 2:02 pm
I didnt go to the live play as I live in england but I bought the dvd and I really enjoyed watching it!
their plays are far from boring!
if I lived in NY id love to go to their live performance!

tweety99

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 2:03 pm
pennystein613 wrote:

yes but only at the end.

MimsCH

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 2:21 pm
I went to the play in israel a few weeks ago, it's just amazing....a must for whoever needs an evening off and a good laugh!

Hooray

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 2:28 pm
This years was different than the previous plays. It was the first one (if I remember correctly) that was not based on a play/movie/story...but rather made up themselves. It was extremely well done, professional and entertaining as always, but there wasn't much of a story line...and it took a while to figure out what was going on. I would call it more of a 'musical comedy' or something like that. But it was still entertaining and enjoyable...I'm not sorry I went. It was a nice night out with my friends.

Isramom8

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 2:36 pm
I went with my daughters and two friends. The singing and dancing were really good!

Marigold

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 3:36 pm
oodlesofnoodles wrote:
I am going with some family members to the play here in NY on Feb 21st- the money is benefiting Rachel's Place, which is why we are going- someone who is involved with that organization was selling tickets and my mother bought a bunch so is treating us Smile
Anyone else going?

Yes, I've got tickets for sunday night I believe.

hello

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 3:41 pm
same here

hello

Post Wed, Feb 03 2010, 3:41 pm
Hooray wrote:
This years was different than the previous plays. It was the first one (if I remember correctly) that was not based on a play/movie/story...but rather made up themselves. It was extremely well done, professional and entertaining as always, but there wasn't much of a story line...and it took a while to figure out what was going on. I would call it more of a 'musical comedy' or something like that. But it was still entertaining and enjoyable...I'm not sorry I went. It was a nice night out with my friends.

How long does it take?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics