Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Is this nerdy or cute ???

Classicookie

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 9:07 pm
So I still don't have a costume theme idea and I love prim dressing up with my family is a blast. my English anniversary falls out on purim this year. I was thinking 4 years we are 4 people but nothing good I liked about that or I like but not practical costumes.
so then I was thinking about doing Cinderella my 3 year old loves princesses so I would do my dd Cinderella my baby a mouse me fairy godmother and hubby the price.
but my dd whos costume obsessed dresses up every day wants to be a kalla so maybe I was thinking her a kalla and my baby a choson (my baby's a girl) then a vinahapchu twist I can be a flower girl and hubby a ring beare a bit nerdy I think but I cant figer it out in my head ahhhhhhhhhhh

mommy#1

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 9:25 pm
I love the cinderella idea! so, you could dress up your dd as a kalla and make it cinderella at her wedding, that way shes happy, youre happy and e/o is happy. I think the chosson kalla is cute, but I like cinderella idea much better. of course its much cuter if you get a real cinderella costume, but hey! purims about the kids dressing up, not just themes, so I say go with what your dd wants!
just my personal opinion

oh, if you want another cute idea, my cousin once dressed up her 2 kids as thing 1 & thing 2, she was dr seuss, and her dh was the cat in the hat (or maybe the other way around, not sure). it was really cute! I dont remember how dr suess dressed up, maybe just a dr with a nameplate dr suess?

Classicookie

Post Wed, Feb 10 2010, 12:08 am
no one else has any opinions for me

solo

Post Wed, Feb 10 2010, 12:23 pm
are you stuck on a wedding kinda theme?
ive seen many cute family costumes but always feel sory for the kids that hafta dress up the way thier mom tells them.
purim is once a year let them live a little.

Pooh

Post Wed, Feb 10 2010, 1:25 pm
I like ur wedding idea better! I think its very nerdy but cute with the naafochu twist! plus ur dd wants to be a kalla, so ur letting her "live a little"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics