Home

Is Softpedia a reliable website?

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Mevater

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 10 2010, 12:49 pm       Post subject: Is Softpedia a reliable website?
It offers software downloads but I'm wondering if I can mess up my computer. The Dell download I tried didnt work.

besury

Post Posted: Tue, Feb 16 2010, 12:44 am       Post subject: re: Is Softpedia a reliable website?
dont download from there its full of viruses, what are you looking to get I might be able to help you

Mevater

Post Posted: Tue, Feb 16 2010, 1:51 am       Post subject: Re: re: Is Softpedia a reliable website?
besury wrote:
dont download from there its full of viruses, what are you looking to get I might be able to help you
I lost my speaker/volume icon and have no audio on my Dell Vostro 2510 laptop. When I go to Control Panel, Sounds and Audio Devices, its "grayed out" and says "No Audio Device". Thanks in advance for your effort!
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1