Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Williamsburg clothing shopping

happy

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 7:08 pm
I'll be in willy this week, what are the best stores where I can shop for summer clothing? I also need a good robe store and teen clothing store. Any ideas? can you post names and or location and phone numbers?
thanks so much!!!!

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 10:47 pm
depends on your budget. Are you looking for fancy shabbos clothes or weekday clothes? Youre best off going to Fixler on Lee Ross for cheap, tauber's on Lee Penn for middle of the road, and S&W on Wallabout or EED on Lee Penn for high end stuff. Robes? BMG on Lee Rodney or Princess Boutique on Lee Hewes. I think Princess is cheaper. Also on Lee corner Hooper there's a street shop full of really cheap robes, but cheap quality. oh, another lower priced store is Gross Dry Goods on Lee and Ross. email or pm me if you want more info on particulare stores.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:07 pm
ditto to what Mindy said with the exception that I think Taubers is as high end as S&W. The prices are basically the same. There's also elzee on Penn St and Marcy. Shufras on Division and Driggs. Fixlers specializes in Tznius clothing.
me personally I'd go to s&w and tauber's but that depnds onwhat your looking 4.

Robes, just as what mindy said. Princess boutique, BMG, and Gross.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:14 pm
thanks amother #2! I forgot about Elzee and Shufra's. Atually at Tauber you can really buy nice weekday stuff for not as expensive as exclusive european. oh! I forgot about Taub's on Lee Rutledge, a teenish store. Simi's of London is very expensive for teens bu tthey have stunning stuff.

happy

Post Wed, Jun 07 2006, 7:36 am
wow, thanks!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jun 07 2006, 6:37 pm
happy did any of this help? do you have phone numbers and stuff?

happy

Post Wed, Jun 07 2006, 8:40 pm
The info was very helpful as I have a limited amount of time to be there tomorrow. I have two errands in the area with some time to kill in between and I need a shabbos summer robe desperately!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jun 07 2006, 9:57 pm
so will you be able to find the 2 robe stores?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 12 2006, 6:11 pm
Let us know how it went!!! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics