Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Interesting Purim movie

mandksima

Post Sat, Feb 20 2010, 4:12 pm
I really enjoyed watching this although it wasn't too accurate with the story of Purim as we know it. Enjoy!
One Night With the King Part 1

One Night With the King part 2

Let me know if the links don't work.

Aribenj

Post Sat, Feb 20 2010, 10:08 pm
I saw it when it came out. I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought hollywood and the movies title would ta=make it all about... well you know. but it wasnt so bad.

Motic11

Post Sat, Feb 20 2010, 10:14 pm
I saw it too. I just rented it about a month ago from the library. It was ok...not as we know it, but an enjoyable couple of hours. Not the type of movie I would gush about, but if you have nothing better to do...

bigsis144

Post Sun, Feb 21 2010, 2:19 am
John Rhys-Davies (from Lord of the Rings and Indiana Jones) as Mordechai! John Noble (Lord of the Rings, too!)!! SO COOL AND RANDOM!!

BeershevaBubby

Post Sun, Feb 21 2010, 2:38 am
Just checked out the movie on imdb.com and made the mistake of checking the comment/board section on the movie... talk about ignorant...

Although further investigation has led me to this little tidbit... 2 of the 4 producers are the son and daughter in law of TBN founders so I can see why Christians might think it was geared towards them specifically...

shanie5

Post Sun, Feb 21 2010, 8:48 am
I was kind of nauseated how they made it almost a love story btw achashveirosh and esther!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics