Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking to rent an apartment in Seagate for Shabbos Hagadol

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Mar 19 2010, 1:31 pm
We would like to rent an apartment for shabbos hagadol in seagate, a 1 bedroom apartment with accomodations for 1 child + a crib is fine, obviously an apt that is not pesachdik where it's okay for us to eat a chometzdik seudah in the kitchen. We wont create a capital mess of course, but we want to be able to eat a regular chometzdik seudah. Anyone with leads please let me know!

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Mar 19 2010, 2:39 pm
why seagate? why not someplace local ?

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Mar 19 2010, 3:19 pm
So the kids can at least play outside and we can enjoy the waterfront. If I'm already paying money to stay elsewhere why be in the city locked into someone else's apartment?

Grandmama

Post Sat, Mar 20 2010, 5:50 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
So the kids can at least play outside and we can enjoy the waterfront. If I'm already paying money to stay elsewhere why be in the city locked into someone else's apartment?

That's where we will be! But I am sorry I have no basement to rent for you. I already have too many guests coming, and we will be eating pesach food except for the challa we will eat outside.
I know of a few rooms that may be available for rent, but no one will allow you to make it chometzdik!
If you PM me I can give you the phone numbers of some people there that have rooms for rent.
And if you do end up there, you can come visit me!

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Mar 21 2010, 8:18 am
Check reservekosher.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries