Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Weird, weird situation with my cleaning lady
Previous  1  2

Crayon210

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 12:27 am
Being a cleaning lady is pretty disgusting...lots of women would rather dance with next to nothing on rather than touch a stranger's toilets. Also, you don't make as much money being a cleaning lady.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 12:32 am
Crayon210 wrote:
Being a cleaning lady is pretty disgusting...lots of women would rather dance with next to nothing on rather than touch a stranger's toilets. Also, you don't make as much money being a cleaning lady.

If they prefer moral dirtiness to physical dirtiness, I understand that they would prefer dancing! I would definitely hate to be a cleaning lady - but it doesn't compare to the horror of being an exotic dancer imho.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 5:59 am
OP here... NO THIS IS NOT MADE UP!!!!!! I don't know why she would leave the glorious life of exotic dancing to vacuum houses, but from things she's said it seems that she ran away from home as a teenager but now she's back close to her parents (her mother is also a cleaning lady and filled in for her once). I'm not even for sure 100% that she was a dancer (although pretty sure)...

What did I say? At first I was absolutely speechless. Then I said something about it being so hot with our airconditioner off that I usually take that thing off when I get home instead of putting it on "and you don't want to catch my cooties, do you? haha" It had been lying out on a table top, not put away in a drawer. She said something to the effect of she though it kept her cool keeping her hair off of her neck, and I told her the name of a store where she could buy one. That's it.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 9:28 am
Idea Here's the most creative one yet:

Exotic dancers often dress up during their act to portray nuns, schoolteachers, as well as other prudish and unlikely characters in order to fulfill the "desires" of their clientele.

One such portrayal is that of a religious Jewish housewife, who at first seems innocent and prudish, until the act "changes all that..." as per the f*nst*sy of the clientele.

She may still dance at night and is collecting material as a costume for her "act" in the evening.

Sounds far out, but I wouldn't put it past.

Emuna

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 12:11 pm
Oh, now that you've explained the situation I think it makes total sense - she thought you were leaving it out on the coffee table so she'd use it to keep her hair back. She sounds totally normal to me now.

mimsy7420

Post Tue, Jun 20 2006, 12:15 pm
Crayon210 wrote:

She may have become a more moral person. She left the exotic dancer life and now is trying to make something of herself. Kol Hakavod to her that she could leave the money and temptation of that life to make honest money as a cleaning lady.

Happy18

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 5:38 pm
I say hire a new cleaning lady. This situation is too weird.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 5:41 pm
Happy18 wrote:
I say hire a new cleaning lady. This situation is too weird.

you do realize this thread was created almost 6 years ago, right?

Happy18

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 5:43 pm
About 30 seconds after I posted lol. I must have clicked on the bottom links without thinking. embarrassed

Fabulous

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 5:45 pm
Happy18 wrote:
About 30 seconds after I posted lol. I must have clicked on the bottom links without thinking. embarrassed

it's fine LOL . It's just that you are a veteran here and I thought, maybe you had some new info that I didn't LOL .

GingerSpice

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 6:54 pm
Ruchel wrote:
only1 wrote:
Mindy wrote:
how does an exotic dancer fall so low down on the employment rung that she is cleaning houses? something smells fishy here.

I would think cleaning houses is a step up.

ditto!! It's not disgusting or immoral!

nope its not but it probably pays a whole lot less.

OP I don't know what I'd do in your situation but I would be upset if a friend of mine was trying on my clothes..

GingerSpice

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 6:56 pm
Fabulous wrote:
Happy18 wrote:

it's fine LOL . It's just that you are a veteran here and I thought, maybe you had some new info that I didn't LOL .

ooops lol I did not realize Tongue Out

penguin

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 6:11 pm
Actually, ladies, I watched Simanei She'ayla, and a formerly frum girl who became an exotic dancer starts off her act dressed like she's from Bnei Brak, snood and all. (and I know this thread is old... just popped up...)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics