Home

Where can I buy egg roll WRAPPERS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

skymile

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 14 2010, 6:45 pm       Post subject: where can I buy egg roll WRAPPERS?
I'm in boro park and hubby insists on making his own egg roll wrappers. seeing as he's getting over the mumps I don't want to disappoint. so. where can I get the main ingredient?

bnm

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 14 2010, 7:03 pm       Post subject: re: where can I buy egg roll WRAPPERS?
fridge section of super 13, kollel grocery, shop rite in the fridge section by the organic stuff

chocolate moose

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 14 2010, 9:18 pm       Post subject:
the wrappers or the filling ?

ra_mom

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 14 2010, 9:56 pm       Post subject: re: where can I buy egg roll WRAPPERS?
The eggroll wrapper are located in the refrigerator section of the stores bnm mentioned, and also at Landau's.
For the filling, you need to assemble it and saute it yourself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes
Page 1 of 1