Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for balloon artist

MinnieMa

Post Mon, Apr 19 2010, 11:18 pm
I'm wondering if anyone knows a ballon artist who would do abt. an hour at an upsherin party. I've heard of the balloona rebba, but I couldn't get in toch wiht him and I'm assuming he's very expensive. Does anyone know anyone else?

immaville

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 12:01 am
I am looking for exactly the same! Not expensive, not fancy, just a few balloons in cute shapes to make and give out to the kids, to keep them entertained. Anyone know of such a person in Monsey? TIA!

Nikki

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 12:05 am
gigmasters.com.

Nikki

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 12:10 am
www.amazinganimalballoons.com is another website of a guy who lives right near Monsey and he makes amazing things. Check him out.

Mommyof1

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 9:16 am
I don't know if he is still around but the Balloona Rebbe is from Monsey

Isher

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 10:08 am
The Ballooner Rebbe is located in Monsey/Spring Valley

http://www.balloonerrebbe.com/

Contact Moshe Finer

Phone: (845) 425-5507

immaville

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 10:58 pm
Thank you so much for the great responses! I tried the Ballooner Rebbe first, of course, and he is booked. I did look at the other 2 websites that people were nice enough to post, thanks. I'm hesitant, since this is for an upsherin, IYH, and I know I would feel so much more comfortable with a frum person, but I will keep them in mind.

Does anyone know of a frum person in/near Monsey that does this type of thing, it can be low key, not as much as Ballooner Rebbe, it's just for an upsherin. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries