Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Springfield nj

newatit

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 10:11 am
hi!
does anyone know anything about the community in springfield? were looking at springfield and hillside/elizabeth. they both seem like really great and warm communities. we'd apprecaite any info. thanks!

imareich

Post Tue, May 18 2010, 3:59 pm
I would also love any info on springfield...anything would be helpful...

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 5:57 pm
Bump!
Could use info....
We are modern orthodox - I am not sure if we will fit in if the young couples there are more to the right?

amother
Brown

Post Wed, May 13 2015, 5:51 pm
amother wrote:
Bump!
Could use info....
We are modern orthodox - I am not sure if we will fit in if the young couples there are more to the right?

Bump -

We are considering Springfield, but some guys told DH all the young guys went to yeshiva together with the rabbi, and are more to the right. Relatively. Anyone have firsthand knowledge?

amother
Peach

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 1:27 pm
I've lived in Springfield for over 30 years. While some of the younger men have gone to our Rabbi's family's yeshiva, not everyone has. We're a growing community (over 30 young couples/families and counting) that is extrememly diverse, warm and welcoming. Come visit for Shabbos and see for yourself!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Oct 04 2015, 3:08 pm
Bump - anyone know anything about this community?

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Oct 22 2015, 4:18 pm
Could you be more specific?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating