Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
IKEA crib

bsimchah

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 1:19 pm
Anybody purchased an IKEA crib? I would like to know the quality.... and more information if you have any.

Tova

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 2:17 pm
Yup! Great quality, extremely sturdy. No frills. I saw great reviews online before purchasing.

bsimchah

Post Tue, Apr 20 2010, 3:00 pm
which one do you own?

sofaraway

Post Thu, Apr 22 2010, 2:28 am
My mother bought the gulliver (I think) one yeaaars ago, and still has it in great shape!

Tova

Post Thu, Apr 22 2010, 7:34 am
Leksvik, I think? I also got the matching dresser and amoire.

Annie

Post Thu, Apr 22 2010, 12:18 pm
we just bought one after reading good reviews online. Love it. It was easy to set up and feels much more sturdy than many of the more expensive ones we saw at Babies R Us. Also, now that drop sides aren't considered the safest option, I was relieved to get a crib that wasn't so high so I can actually lean over and get the baby out of the crib. Also, our regular crib size mattress fits nice and snug. We bought the SNIGLAR one. It's bare bones, but with a nice crib set it looks very pretty.

dontworry

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 12:21 pm
hi
How did your sniglar crib hold up? Is the quality worth it for the price? I am looking for a cheap but sturdy crib for my very active 5 month old... How long can you use it for? Will it last until he can transition to a real bed? Thanks!

zigi

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 12:41 pm
dontworry wrote:
hi
How did your sniglar crib hold up? Is the quality worth it for the price? I am looking for a cheap but sturdy crib for my very active 5 month old... How long can you use it for? Will it last until he can transition to a real bed? Thanks!

its really sturdy. I had it for 2 kids and its holding up even when the older kids hang off it and climb on it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics