Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where in brooklyn do you live?

where in brooklyn do you live?
Boro Park  
 30%  [ 13 ]
Midwood/Flatbush  
 37%  [ 16 ]
Williamsburg  
 6%  [ 3 ]
Marine Park  
 4%  [ 2 ]
Kensington/Parkville  
 4%  [ 2 ]
Crown Heights  
 6%  [ 3 ]
Bensonhurst  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sea Gate  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Manhattan/Brighton Beach  
 6%  [ 3 ]
other  
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 43

yo'ma

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 2:03 pm
Since most posters who live in the U.S. live in Brooklyn, I was wondering where. I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a suitable place where amother is not disabled.
I no longer live in Brooklyn, but I used to live in Boro Park/Bensonhurst, Midwood, and Kensington. I grew up in East Flatbush, though.
brooklyn neighborhood map

spoons

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 5:58 pm
Grew up lower #s in Flatbush, now live in high 20's. I am STILL meeting people on my own block who I've never seen before.
Know where I would love the Jews to expand to? the "Ditmas Park" area- and I just drove by lower Bedford- such beautiful big houses there...how about we get 15 people together and invade? So tranquil and did I mention the large houses??

Mommastuff

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:02 pm
spoons wrote:
Grew up lower #s in Flatbush, now live in high 20's. I am STILL meeting people on my own block who I've never seen before.
Know where I would love the Jews to expand to? the "Ditmas Park" area- and I just drove by lower Bedford- such beautiful big houses there...how about we get 15 people together and invade? So tranquil and did I mention the large houses??

beautiful area but I doubt a whole slew of people are moving out at once. Actually, I drive through enough times and I don't think I've seen any, if at all, any for sale signs.

Those houses are huge, they should be for the big Jewish families!

yo'ma

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:35 pm
I met this woman from Ditmas Park and she said that she's had commercials shot in her house. I don't think she was jewish, but I know there are some jews who live in that area, but it's really mostly black.

spoons

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 6:40 pm
actually there are Jews, I think Rabbi Kelman has a shul there, I know I've seen one. And I think it's a "Yuppie" area- I've seen lots of whites in Ditmas park. But yeah, wouldn't that be nice? sigh...
and I've seen trailers and movie sets there several times already (and at Brooklyn College which I pass every day, too)

yo'ma

Post Mon, May 03 2010, 5:40 pm
bump for the poll. I can't believe only 3 women from here live in crown heights Confused .

scb88

Post Mon, May 03 2010, 5:56 pm
midwood.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries