Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Short sleeved T-shirts for Pre-schoolers?

spoons

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 9:01 pm
Where can I find short sleeves- above the elbow but not too high. My daughter's school doesn't let sleeves that are too short but okay with midway between.
Right now I've cut up some cheaper French Toast tshirts, ones she won't fit into by next cooler season anyway and am making them short sleeves!
anyone?

gold21

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 9:07 pm
you can find short sleeves everywhere at this time of year...I guess I must be misunderstanding your question... well, anyways, try The Chidrens Place!... good luck :-)

elf123

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 9:16 pm
I've been having the same problem, so I think I do understand your question. There is no such thing in "regular" stores (Target, Children's Place, etc.) as "short" sleeves anymore. Everything is either cap sleeves (I.e., a drop more than sleeveless), which is what they have in the spring/summer, or long sleeves in the winter. I've looked around and cannot find anything for my daughter. I would be happy with "real" short sleeves, slightly above the elbow, or 3/4 sleeves would be great. So, any suggestions, anyone?

spoons

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 9:20 pm
that's what I mean Smile

you mean you don't want to sit and cut up stupid long sleeved t-shirts all night and get a major backachelike me?? lol

When I saw one last year, I should've bought up the market! Next time I find, I will get for the next 10 sizes!!

bobeli

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 9:26 pm
try jewish stores that sell shells
I saw some by doubleheader today http://www.doubleheaderusa.com/default.asp
I can;t see them online but they have them at the store so you can call and they will ship

daisy

Post Sun, May 02 2010, 9:57 pm
If you are into being casual, you can buy t-shirts at craft stores. They have basic unisex t-shirts that are meant for decorating. The sleeves are longer, they are inexpensive, and come in several colors. Here are some at Hanes.com
http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Pro......aspx

daisy

Post Mon, May 03 2010, 1:23 pm
Michaels has them for $2.50 this week
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries