Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Restaurant in boro park Bistro 1310

Dini

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 3:12 pm
Restaurant in boro park called Bistro 1310, address is 1310 40th Street, has anyone tried it and liked? please let me know! TIA

goodheart

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 3:15 pm
They have pretty good food what ever we tried was good!

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 3:19 pm
It's owned by Subsational.
They share kitchens.

Grandmama

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 6:04 pm
We were not very impressed, walked in and right back out. We wanted to eat chicken, and they had none.
Then someone else I know tried it, and said the food was very overpriced and nothing special.
Can someone start a thread about really good dining out, and details?

Fabulous

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 6:09 pm
I was not there but dh was and he said the food was pretty good. Don't know about the prices but he mentioned that most of the dishes he had were chicken, so it's weird that they were out of it.

bookie

Post Thu, May 13 2010, 6:13 pm
I think they are on the pricier side but their food is great. My dh went to a sheva bracha there and all the relatives later said the food was awesome!

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, May 16 2010, 1:55 pm
bookie wrote:
I think they are on the pricier side but their food is great. My dh went to a sheva bracha there and all the relatives later said the food was awesome!

How long ago?

fountain

Post Mon, May 17 2010, 3:06 pm
Food, price, decor, excellent dining experience.

gp2.0

Post Sun, May 23 2010, 10:43 pm
The place has a nice ambiance. Extremely limited menu. 2 main dishes, 3 appetizers, a few more things, and that's it. All very expensive. The portions are not generous. They have a very limited selection of food, and what they do have is not impressive. Seems like their chef has no experience. Or if like another poster said, they are owned by subsational, that explains it! LOL

Oh, another thing, their menu didn't list any soup but we saw another diner eating soup. Weird. Maybe parts of the menu were written in invisible ink? Oh right, and their menus were just plain printed papers. They didn't even bother laminating them. Also weird.

And, the tablecloths were paper! Extremely odd for an expensive restaurant.

Dini

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 8:59 am
gp2.0 wrote:
The place has a nice ambiance. Extremely limited menu. 2 main dishes, 3 appetizers, a few more things, and that's it. All very expensive. The portions are not generous. They have a very limited selection of food, and what they do have is not impressive. Seems like their chef has no experience. Or if like another poster said, they are owned by subsational, that explains it! LOL

Oh, another thing, their menu didn't list any soup but we saw another diner eating soup. Weird. Maybe parts of the menu were written in invisible ink? Oh right, and their menus were just plain printed papers. They didn't even bother laminating them. Also weird.

And, the tablecloths were paper! Extremely odd for an expensive restaurant.

how long ago were you there?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries