Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
I'm going crazy

yo'ma

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 9:34 am
I'm putting this under children's health because my children's health is at stake Rolling Eyes . I'm going crazy because my kids are going crazy. They have been home since Friday afternoon. It's only 10:30 in the morning and they're making me CRAZY!!!!! I'm thinking of setting them in front of the tv, which I hate doing. I'm probably not going to end up doing it. They're not even so wild, just LOUD!!!!!!!!! My dh is home, but not right now. I think I'm going to jump out the window, hmm, or maybe throw one of them out the window Twisted Evil . I'm on the 4th floor. I'm just venting!!

fiddle

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 9:45 am
lol. I totally hear you. I would suggest you to turn on the TV I just had my dd sit in front of a show for a half hour while I calmly got supper ready and then she shut it herself to come eat... they are much calmer now, and im breathing... oh and theres no more smoke coming out of my ears.

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 9:46 am
You can pop in a dvd for half an hour to get some breathing time. It's ok if you got to save your sanity. How about arts n crafts or going outdoors?

sneakermom

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 10:03 am
Oh...I totally know that overwhelmed feeling.

Visualize tomorrow when hopefully they will be back in school....and you will have quiet, to drink a cup of coffee perhaps, and even to daydream!

In the meanwhile just keep it simple, I do let my kids watch stuff on the computer....certain shows I approve of. I sometimes feel bad about it but for the most part....my kids need a sane mother and sometimes I just need the break!

yo'ma

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 10:26 am
Thanks, b"h, it's quieter now, at least for the time being. Maybe because I have a fan blowing in my ear LOL LOL . They're all davening now and my dh is home. I know, it's late to daven, but they woke up late because no school. There's no school because it's a 2 day legal holiday, the 200th anniversary of the country. Tomorrow morning, I don't even get to get rid of all of them Twisted Evil because 3 of them have a dentist appointment, but it's the big ones and they behave better, b"h.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics