Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Pre-cut Shevy sall this Sunday May 30?

mamamea

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 9:30 am
so I saw an ad in the yatid neeman that there is a pre-cut sale by Tova with a large selection on pre-cut wigs by Shevy.

What does this mean? Is this a sale put on by a person named Tova and there will be lots of wigs including ones from Shevy? Or is this a Shevy sale that has pre-cuts there that were cut by a person named Tova?

Also what are these sales like? Are there people to help you? Do you get a warranted on the wig (it says final sale)

lastly what is so great about shevy?

THANKS!!!!

mamamea

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 9:31 am
oops I meant SALE not SALL lol

wannagrow

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 9:36 am
can you provide an address?

mamamea

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 9:51 am
it says it is 1683 59th street-17th avenue

I'm not sure but I think that is in Brooklyn? I'm in Manhattan so I don't know these areas so well. please correct me if I'm wrong and any info is appreciated!!!!

azoy

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 1:36 pm
Are there times listed for the sale? Contact info other than an address? ( by the way, it probably means the address is on the corner of 59th street and 17th ave. (or 59th st just of of 17th ave)

google map
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels