Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Coming to NY - Interested in meeting?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

smilingmom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:37 pm
I'm up for any meeting!
Looking forward to it.

Fabulous

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:44 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I would love to have a meet! BP would be most convenient for me but I will try to make myself available to meet anywhere.

sounds about right.

CM, when you wake up let use know where you want the meet.

YALT

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:49 pm
Tehila, can I reserve a space in your car?

Of course it depends if I'll make it that night. My ILs are coming into town in 2 weeks.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 6:01 am
Boro Park is probably alot easier than Manhattan. There don't seem to be too many Manhattan ladies interested.

You guys want morning or evening? Would you like to meet on Monday morning, the 28th of June in Boro Park? Or would you prefer evening? And where?

Tehilla

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 7:34 am
YALT wrote:
Tehila, can I reserve a space in your car?

Of course it depends if I'll make it that night. My ILs are coming into town in 2 weeks.

Absolutely (Be"H that the meet is when I can go!). Tuesday nights I can't because that's my husband's chavrusa. Ask zigi too, and bashinda. Very Happy

I really vote for BP because it's easier for most people. And night time is easier too, because we don't have all the kiddos running around. It's nice to get out for time with adults!

Tehilla

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 7:36 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Boro Park is probably alot easier than Manhattan. There don't seem to be too many Manhattan ladies interested.

You guys want morning or evening? Would you like to meet on Monday morning, the 28th of June in Boro Park? Or would you prefer evening? And where?

Oops, I just saw this. Monday June 28 in BP is awesome, but please at night? It's really hard to find an indoor spot for all the strollers and kids with the past meets I've been to. Parks are great for that, but I think this would be so nice at a restaurant.

A few weeks ago I met friends at Spoons. It was yumyum. I called to reserve in advance, and the table was all ready!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 7:42 am
I can do night.

the world's best mom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 9:13 am
Oh well. I'll be upstate the 28th. I guess I'll have to miss it.

bubby

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 9:16 am
If it's 28th @ night, I have to pass. It's the night going into Shev'asur B'Tammuz & I have yarzheit. Sorry. If you can re-schedule I can go & I have a car (if they fix the AC today!! Rolling Eyes)

sneakermom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 10:00 am
This sounds like fun.

Monday night works for me. Maybe we should meet this coming Monday instead of next to accommodate those that can't make it next week?

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 10:10 am
bubby wrote:
If it's 28th @ night, I have to pass. It's the night going into Shev'asur B'Tammuz & I have yarzheit. Sorry. If you can re-schedule I can go & I have a car (if they fix the AC today!! Rolling Eyes)

If Bubby can't make I'll come a different day!

What evening works for you Bubby?

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 10:12 am
sneakermom wrote:
This sounds like fun.

Monday night works for me. Maybe we should meet this coming Monday instead of next to accommodate those that can't make it next week?

I'm landing this Monday evening.

You can meet without me though...

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 11:38 am
ChossidMom wrote:
bubby wrote:

Alternatively, we can do it without Bubby and Bubby can come out to Lawrence another day. What say you, Bubby?

NativeMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 12:16 pm
I'd love to because I'm in town Smile except I'm leaving the 28th

Yakira

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 3:39 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
ChossidMom wrote:
bubby wrote:

Alternatively, we can do it without Bubby and Bubby can come out to Lawrence another day. What say you, Bubby?

We're meeting in Lawrence too? Thats way closer to me. Smile

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 3:40 pm
Where are you?

Yakira

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 3:57 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Where are you?

Far rock.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 3:59 pm
There ya go. I'm going to be there alot, I reckon. I may be staying on Reads Lane for part of the time.

Yakira

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 4:02 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
There ya go. I'm going to be there alot, I reckon. I may be staying on Reads Lane for part of the time.

I'd love to meet you, especially if I don't have to shlep into manhattan or brooklyn.
I dont think there are too many of us (FR/5Ters) here though.

Yakira

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 4:04 pm
And I will be off for a few days the week of June 27, if I can be of help in any way let me know Smile
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries