Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Best Beef Rib Restaurant in NY??

Capitalchick

Post Sun, Jun 20 2010, 9:00 pm
Ladies,
I NEED your help desperately. My hubby and I are going to NY for a trip. My husband's one request is that he get a MASSIVE order of MASSIVE beef ribs, like he once had at Dougie's. The issue is that we only have three evenings to go out for dinner on our trip, and there are so many INSANELY AMAZING restaurants in NY that I shudder at the thought of going to Dougie's for one of those.

Is there ANY other restaurant where my hubby can get dinosaur-sized beef ribs, other than Dougie's? Please, ladies, PLEASE...I come from a city with NO kosher restaurants. I need to go somewhere better than Dougie's!
(It's not that it's a terrible restaurant, but with all the incredible restaurants in NY, and given that we'll be paying a babysitter and this is a seriously special occasion for us, you have to understand that I don't wanna go to Dougie's, right?)

MommyZ

Post Sun, Jun 20 2010, 9:15 pm
Braised Boneless Short Ribs barbecue glaze, cauliflower & potato mash, braised kale, celery root sauce

http://www.mikesbistro.com/ind.....id=45

Capitalchick

Post Sun, Jun 20 2010, 9:27 pm
Thank you!....But I should've mentioned that he said "no short ribs"...he wants the big, brontosaurus-sized beef ribs.

MommyZ

Post Sun, Jun 20 2010, 9:37 pm
Capitalchick wrote:
Thank you!....But I should've mentioned that he said "no short ribs"...he wants the big, brontosaurus-sized beef ribs.

These are to die for. They melt in your mouth. They also have amazing gnocchi with smoked duck. Also amazing and delicious. I think he will not be disappointed Smile.

Doublestroller

Post Sun, Jun 20 2010, 11:43 pm
I have gone with my Husband to 2 amazing restaurants in the city that have the best beef rib or anything you order from them is delicious.

Firstly try Le Marais. It's a great restaurant located: 209 west 38st. I never had such a big juicy steak in my life but so is the bill. My husband doesn't stop talking about how good the food was and how he wishes to go back there again.
Another great restaurant we ate out by was solos. It was great! located on Madison ave. b/e 55 and 56.

If you need more info, you can google it or pm me.

Good Luck and in enjoy your stay here in New York.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries