Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Big Brother - Orthodox Jew!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Aug 11 2010, 2:08 am
This interview answers a LOT of questions:

http://www.thejewishweek.com/f.....er%27

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Sep 01 2010, 11:59 am
I'm sure that at the beginning of this thread I said that Big Brother is the stupidest show ever. . . and that I probably wouldn't be caught dead watching it.

Well. . . I watched the first couple weeks b/c I was curious how a Jewish person could be on the show. . . and now I'm hooked. I think I've watched every episode this season!!!!

Although, in my defense, there's not much else on, I've finished watching all my Netflix shows, and I've been too tired to do much else other than watching TV or reading!!!!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Sep 01 2010, 5:09 pm
DefyGravity this year is one of the worst, most boring seasons ever. If you really want to watch a fantastic BB season watch season 10. It's on youtube, by user quirkydude. now that was a season!!!! this is so insanely boring compared to how explosive it usually is. the final 4 are gonna be some of the laziest players. If enzo wins, I'll scream! only hayden or britney remotely deserve to win.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 11:58 am
I'd actually be very impressed if Enzo DID win. It would be incredible if the most lazy non-player won!

I'll have to check out season 10.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 12:10 pm
yikes. quirkydude's channel was just suspended!!!

try BBfan76's channel.

kitov

Post Wed, Sep 15 2010, 9:40 pm
anyone watching finale???

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 12:36 am
yep... glad Hayden won... for a minute there I was terrified that Lane would win... poor Enzo, the only one out of the final four that went home with nothing! LOL! and Andrew was very good tonight Smile. I also jsut saw his backyard interview (on that live feed site I gave you months ago).

bye bye the most boring season of BBUS ever! (but the finale was quite suspenseful)

de_goldy

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 1:01 am
You just killed it for me! Was planning to watch it tomorrow.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 10:09 am
Sorry De_Goldy... I didnt mean to post spoilers but that is expected for an ongoing show, the thread title is about this show isnt it? maybe I shouldve posted "Spoiler alert" - sorry.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 11:46 am
de_goldy wrote:

That's why I didn't open the thread till now. I just finished the finale.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 12:02 pm
and what are your thoughts defy? Smile

I just saw Julie's interview with the 3 finalists on cbs.com. Lane is definitely hilarious. And poor Enzo Very Happy. but they were both very gracious about Hayden winning.

kitov

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 1:14 pm
actually, all hg's interviews in the backyard of bb can we watched for free on cbs.com.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 3:45 pm
Great finale. Im glad Britney didnt walk away empty handed. She was a good player

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 3:47 pm
de_goldy wrote:
Why did u look at the thread????? Uch hate when that happens. My friend told me she didnt go onto facebook because she knew someone would post something abt it and didnt wanna ruin it for herself... But still watch it. The ending wasnt too suspenseful!!

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 3:48 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
and what are your thoughts defy? Smile

It wasn't so surprising, I figured Hayden would end up winning.

I'll probably watch Big Brother again next season - unless I get bored.

Has there ever been a big alliance with female cast-members?

ETA: I was also nervous about going on FB this morning b/c I was afraid someone might spoil the finale for me. But I don't think any of my friends are currently watching BB, so I was safe. I did have a scare b/c I googled "big brother 12" to watch the finale (I can never remember which channel it's on, and Hulu doesn't always have it on their site), and of course, the news results were at the top of the screen. But I expected that and managed to not see anything that I shouldn't!

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 4:58 pm
defy, bigbrotherepisodes on youtube has them all up, next time go straight there, he doesnt spoil.

BB10, BB11, BB7 and BB8 are worth watching.
BB7 is all-stars - the best players of the first six seasons.
Bb8 has estranged patners - father/daughter, couple etc all playing.
BB10 had the 2nd best player in BB history - Dan.
bb11 had lots of controversy and fighting, it was a good season Smile

kitov

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 9:45 pm
Why don't y'all just simply go to cbs's website, click on shows, click on big brother, and you have easy, free access to all episodes and the finale? Why do y'all need to watch grainy shows on youtube?

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Sep 17 2010, 12:14 am
cuz I like reading other ppl's comments, I like adding my own comments, and.... the episode is already up while its still airing!

DefyGravity

Post Fri, Sep 17 2010, 9:38 am
kitov wrote:
Why don't y'all just simply go to cbs's website, click on shows, click on big brother, and you have easy, free access to all episodes and the finale? Why do y'all need to watch grainy shows on youtube?

I only see season 10 is available in full on CBS.com.

MamaBear, thanks for the info - I'm watching season 10 now Smile

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Sep 17 2010, 9:59 am
Season 10 is awesome.Dan is considered the 2nd best player of all times (after Dr. Will, season 2). Jerry is a pretty interesting player too, he's 75 yrs old! Ollie, Renny, Jessie, Memphis, Keesha were all great playerrs. it's a fun season. No twists, just back to basics.

Also,I dont want to spoil the first evictee for you but s/he was a real casualty - that person wouldve gone very, very far had they not overplayed their hand so quickly. S/he was an excellent player, s/he just jumped the gun too fast.
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics