Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Things to do in Monsey with kids

small bean

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 9:38 am
I am going to be in monsey tomorrow all day with my kids because my husband is sitting shiva there. I can't keep them in the house all day. Where can I take them?

5S5Sr7z3

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 9:40 am
You can take them to the Palisades mall, there's a carousel, and Krazy City - rides and games and stuff. Theres also laser tagging and bowling there.

5S5Sr7z3

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 9:41 am
Oh, and ice skating. You would have to call them for the hours, and you can rent skates there.

small bean

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 9:49 am
I forgot to say my oldest is 3.

5S5Sr7z3

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 9:53 am
Well, there's always the park, but IMO it's way too hot. The other day I spent all afternoon with my kids in the Mall (a 4 yr old and 2 yr old). We went on those quarter rides, the carousel, and theres a kosher vending machine.

mosma

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 9:54 am
there are many parks you can take them to...
or if it's too hot maybe the palisades mall. they have rides and a place called Krazy City with games and mini golf, etc.

baseballmom

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 10:02 am
Kids Kingdom is about 20 minutes from Monsey - it is an indoor play area - with slides, balls etc - it is clean, air conditioned, and a lot of fun - they have a seperate room for kids under 3 so that the little kids aren't getting trampled by the big ones.

small bean

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 12:11 pm
thanks. also where do you reccommend I shop for food to have over shabbos for them? and anyone in the briarcliff area interested in meeting over shabbos?

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 12:16 pm
Children's Museum is about 20 minutes from Monsey and is really fun for toddlers.

tweety1

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 4:06 pm
Bumping this up. Any interesting places to visit? Indoors or outdoors. Ages 20 mnths-10

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 4:27 pm
Kings Daughters library on Rt 202

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 4:48 pm
My kids loved Billy Beez in the Palisades Mall, a great climbing and slides place. They had a small area for toddlers. The best part was lots of seating for the parents Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries