Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Undescended Testicle - Dr. Reda

amother

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 4:37 pm
My son will most likely need to have surgery in order to bring down one of his testicles. I am trying to find out some information on Dr. Edward Reda or Dr. Paul Zelkovic.

Did you or someone you know use them? I am very nervous about my 1 year old having surgery and I want to make sure he has the best doctor around.

Thanks for any information!!

life'sgreat

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 6:27 pm
I don't know anything about these doctors. I suggest you call Echo and ask them for a referral. You can also call Atime and ask them, as such a surgery should be done well.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 7:10 pm
Thanks for the idea. I was soo lost didnt know who to call, I appreciate your advice.

pecan

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 8:15 pm
Some of the bikkur cholim's should know. Plus see what comes up online with their names.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 10:09 pm
This is actually a very simple uncomplicated and very common type of surgery, usually requiring only a short stay, sometimes done in the morning, and you can both be home by evening.
By all means, get the best references you can, but an experienced surgeon does this surgery very often.
Children bounce right back to themselves within a few days.
They heal very quickly, and I wish for you that it goes well and smoothly.
Sometimes they will do a hernia repair at the same time, if they open up and see a problem.
Refua Sheleima to your son.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics