Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatric Dentist in the Monsey area?

yaelw

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 8:38 am
Hi!
My 5yr old needs extensive work - root canals, caps, fillings. Can anyone recommend an excellent pediatric dentist in the Monsey area? Willing to travel to Bergen County also if anyone knows someone good here. I don't have insurance so some one who is reasonably priced.

Many thanks in advance

mamaleh

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:53 am
I'm not from that area so I can't give you a name, but, from my experience one of the best people to ask is usually your pediatrician.

jewels

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:58 am
I use Kreiner Pediatrics Dentists in Paramus- they are amazing! All my kids actually look forward to going to the dentist. Just a note though - they are very expensive so be ready for that but worth every penny.

Kreiner Pediatric Dental
22 Madison Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652-2721
(201) 556-0006

*Just reread your post and what you said about not having insurance. They are like I said expensive but I don't know how much more than a typical pediatric dentist would be. For me it was worth spending a little extra so my kids should have a good experience when they go. I didn't want them growing up fearing or hating the dentist.

life'sgreat

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 11:20 am
Try Dr Weissberg. He's in New City IIRC. He's wonderful with kids and seems very nice. AFAIK he's reasonable when paying cash.

momto1

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 11:23 am
Weissberg moved to Monsey. He's on Rt 306 now. Heard he's great but not sure what his pricing is like.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics