Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Peptamen Jr.

bnm

Post Sat, Jul 24 2010, 10:14 pm
does anyone have a few bottles I can buy off from you? we want to try it out and can't afford a full case just for trailing. I would buy off 2 bottles. Our pharmacy only wants to bring it in by the case and I would have to pay for the whole thing.

or if you know of a formula gemach who might have it, please pm me or comment,

thank you

happyone

Post Sun, Jul 25 2010, 12:10 am
Where are you located? I can get you some if you are in my neighborhood.

bnm

Post Sun, Jul 25 2010, 12:12 am
I'm in BP but can pick up anywhere

happyone

Post Sun, Jul 25 2010, 12:54 am
PM me.

Liba

Post Sun, Jul 25 2010, 6:06 am
I have a lot of it in Boston. If you are still looking we can try to find someone going to NY to take some.

I would need to know if it was for oral intake, so I could make sure they send the vanilla instead of the unflavored.

PM me if you need.

bnm

Post Sun, Jul 25 2010, 10:19 am
I forgot to add its to be taken orally. She is on Nutramigen now but the dr wants her on a higher calorie formula. we tried ElaCare for a few days and it didn't work out since its powder based and the Nutramigen we where using is liquid.

I just googled the prices of Peptamen, how in the world do people afford that stuff?!?!?!?

Liba

Post Sun, Jul 25 2010, 11:52 am
bnm we get it how ever we can. We have $7k worth of debt from formula. I get excess from people whose insurance pays for it and even slightly expired formula that other people won't use.

My son is mostly tube fed and needs five cans a day at $8+ a can (32nis). He has been on Peptamen Jr since he stopped tolerateing my pumped milk at 17months, so two and a half years, and insurance doesn't pay.

In the US insurance pays for tube red children's formula, and sometimes for oral formula as well. WIC will pick up the tab, until a certain age, in some states, if they child qualifies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries